Cookies and GDPR
How we handle personal information
We handle all email addresses and any other potential personal data in accordance with the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Addresses or other information about you as a user are never used for any purpose other than their direct purpose or to make the experience better for you. It will never be released to third parties.
These cookies are used
We use Google Analytics on this website to measure statistics about users, pageviews, etc. Google Analytics uses three cookies:
• "_ga" is used to distinguish users and expires after 2 years.
• "_gid" is used to distinguish users and expires after 24 hours.
• "_gat" is used to link the webpage to our Google Analytics account and expires after 90 days.
In addition to these cookies, we use the following:
• "view" is used to remember if you want to see search results in a list or grid view and expires after six months.
• "accepted_cookies" are used to remember if you have approved using cookies and expire after six months.
If you do not accept cookies stored on your computer, you can change the settings in your browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) so that it does not save cookies.