5 must-see TV show locations
1. Homeland: The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
Many scenes from the Mideast spy thriller were shot in the Ritz-Carlton, from the presidential suit to the grand ballroom and indoor swimming pool. 201 East Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina.
2. Game of Thrones: Dubrovnik, Croatia
As King’s Landing, the fictional capital of the Seven Kingdoms and the Iron Throne, the medieval walled city is right out of central casting.
3. Downton Abbey: Highclere Castle, Berkshire
4. The Walking Dead: Cobb Energy Building, Atlanta
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, where Rick first learns the severity of the disease in season one, is actually a performing arts center.
5. True Detective: Fort Macomb, Louisiana
See some real-life locations on this interactive map
Published: October 20, 2015